internet advertising

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Here we go again...

It has been a long time since I have posted anything about myself here.  I finished with the chemo that I was on the last half of last year in January.  I thought things were going to go well, but by the end of January, my numbers had started going up again.  I was having urinary problems and they found a tumor on my incision line so they did a biopsy on it and found that it was the same cell type that I had been treated for since the beginning so now I am on taxol treatments weekly.  I had been told before they started that because it was 1/3 the amount each treatment that it wouldn't be as toxic and I might have some thinning but wouldn't lose my hair.  Well yesterday I had a rude awakening.  I wet my hair so I could comb it so it would lay down and it started coming out by the handful.  I went today and got a buzz cut.  I hated to do it because it was just getting to a point of behaving itself after I started to let it grow out and now it is all gone again.  Oh well...at least I can joke about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment