internet advertising

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2011

I got home last night around 6pm and the lady was cleaning my room because she didn't have time to do it earlier in the day.  I had promised her several weeks ago that I would buy dinner or something for her because she had done my laundry for me when I couldn't do any lifting shortly after moving in to the motel.  When she finished my room, she ordered pizza and I paid for it and she came down as soon as it got there and we had a fine time.  I went ahead and took an anti-nausea pill when I got home because I wasn't sure if I was feeling queezy from not eating or from chemo  I had trouble sleeping because I had slept so much during the treatment earlier in the day.

Today I woke up feeling pretty well.  I went ahead and took one of the anti-nausea pills as a precaution because I didn't want to start feeling icky and the doctor had suggested taking one every 12 hours for two or three days after treatment.  I found there was a lot of hair on my pillow this morning so I guess it is a matter of time before all my hair is out.  I already miss my hair!

I went into my classroom to check on the final grade for my class and found out that the paper I had turned in got 100% so I have an A for the class.  I am so happy because I was sure that I was going to get a low score on that paper because I didn't put much effort into it at all.  In fact, I didn't put nearly enough effort into the whole class because of not feeling well for most of the six week session.

I went outside a couple of times today, mostly to get to the other buildings to get a drink and so I could get laundry money, to get mail from the office and to actually do the laundry.  I couldn't believe how nice it was outside today.  I wish there was someplace around here I could walk to without having to worry about traffic.  Better yet, I wish I had the car with me.  I was dropped off yesterday after my treatment because there was no way I could drive myself home.  It will probably be a few days before I will have the car again.

I have started wearing a scarf when I go outside now because my hair is starting to thin a lot, especially in the back.  I can't see it, but I can tell by the amount of hair on my pillow that it is coming out fast.  When I run my hand through it, lots of hair comes out too.  That is really scary to me, but not unexpected.  It is just a lot sooner than it happened the last time I went through this.  That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment