internet advertising

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Back on the Roller Coaster

I went to the doctor today (March 11) and got a rude awakening.  Not that it wasn't totally unexpected, but it sure wasn't appreciated.  I knew that my CA-125 was on the way up again (I had been told that during a previous visit with the medical oncologist two weeks ago), but hearing it from the gynecological/oncologist made it much more real.  They were both in agreement that something needed to be done, but the way it was presented to me today was really scary.

I accept the fact that my condition is chronic and that I will be in chemo the rest of my life, but when the doctor told me today that I could choose between chemos and that my options were now much more limited than previously available it was hard to hear.  Especially when she said it was either that or look into hospice.  In my mind, looking into hospice is giving up and saying there is nothing more to do.  Personally, I am not at that point yet.  Other than a few aches that hadn't been there before, I feel fine.  I have to many things to do in life to throw in the towel and accept that defeat!  So I am getting back on the chemo as soon as I am able to get in with the chemo doctor again, which will be next Monday.

They want to put me back on the weekly taxol, but that means I will lose my hair again.  The other option I was given was to go on doxil.  I talked to one lady recently who had been on that and she shared her horror story with it and I decided that I would rather be bald again than to face the possibility of having blisters all over the place; besides which that is what the chemo doctor suggested since it had been successful before.  Most of the other options they use have been ruled out because of reactions I had in the past.

There was one strange thing the doctor told me to do.  Normally, I eat a lot of produce and mostly organic foods.  Today she told me I should eat more processed foods so that all digestion would take place in the stomach so that I wouldn't face another bowel obstruction like I had in January.  I need to do a little research on that to see if I can figure out a healthy way to be on a low residue diet.  All I can say is I will KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!

1 comment:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Toxoplasmosis, Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Esquizofrenia, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Coeliac Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete