internet advertising

Friday, August 31, 2012

Update...August 31, 2012

I went in for day 8 treatment on my current chemo regimen.  With Topotecan, I am supposed to get treatments for three weeks on and one week off.  I got day 1 last Wednesday and day 8 today.  I was afraid that they might not be willing to do it today because my platelets were right on the border of being at an acceptable level (70,000).  My doctor thinks that next week there might be a delay because of low counts, but she also said she thinks I might have to have another transfusion next week as well so I know something will be done next week.

Other things that came up in this appointment made me feel good.  My doctor said I was looking really good physically including good color.  I was lowered from three liters of oxygen to two in order to hopefully wean me off of it since it apparently is no longer needed but she doesn't want to stop me "cold turkey".

1 comment:

  1. I'm Kai from mylot, I just want say thanks so much of sharing the information and hope everything goes well, don't give up.

    ReplyDelete